Re: suggestion to list operator and Buffalo iris

>Last
>I heard, freedom of speech was still available in USA and Canada. The
>Iris List is an unmoderated forum at last note. It basically moderates
>itself. Basically if you don't want to be bothered reading a posting
>just delete it! Exercise the delete key...
>--
>Christopher Hollinshead

Hurrah for Christopher, whose good sense matches his warm nature and good
cheer.  Having now had the chance to meet and chat with Christoper in Buffalo
(where they had a simply splendid show and iris affair!), I can match his
input to a smile and a warm handshake.  P.S. Personal note to
Christopher....thanks for considering promoting an AIS convention in
CANADA...if this comes off in 2001, it is going to be a MARVELOUS.  Clarence
Mahan in VA (Hoping Kathy or Carolyn will give a full report of the great
Buffalo Japanese Iris Show soon!)