Re: Symposium Stars

In a message dated 96-07-06 16:37:37 EDT, Gerry wrote:

>Below are the top 25 stars of the last 35 TB Symposia.

Thank you for doing the work and putting the 25 "starts" on this list.  For
people in the East new to tall bearded irises, I do want to warn that one of
those stars is a notorious problem in our area of the country...KILT LILT.
 Some people in the East may be able to  grow it....but if so they must have
very special conditions because I have never met anyone in Region 4 AIS (NC,
VA, DC, MD, WV) who had anything but cuss words for this iris.  Clarence
Mahan in VA, who would like to avoid having anyone disappointed with irises.