Apologies for unsigned messages

I would like to apologize for neglecting to sign my last few post to the
IRIS-L lately.  It's easy to forget and I never thought about it much until
I switched from Digest mode back to regular receipt of the IRIS-L.  In the
digest mode the identity of the author of each message is clear from the
index as well as on each message's entry.  I think that I'll create a
signature file in my e-mail program right now so that I don't forget to sign
in the future.

Donald Mosser
North Augusta, SC