Southern Cal Iris Society Best Plicata & Historical

A while ago I mentioned that in one of the shows I judged in my rookie year there
were awards for best plicata and best historical iris. Someone asked what the winners
were. The plicata was Lemon & Spice (Gibson '85) and the historical was Mary Ellen
(McKee '46). Both were entered by Wini Conklin, a lady even more wonderful than her
namesake iris.

Gerry, baking in Los Angeles