Re: Hot off the press!

From: Scott Aitken  <zebra@chcs.com>

No fair! :-)  _I_ haven't even seen the final product yet! And please: no
more judgements (good or bad) until you've actually seen it.

But you are right, it will be a whole new experience. Other than the size,
it is a complete break from the old style of Bulletin: a total make-over.

It's out the door, and [gasp] under budget!!! Maybe I should charge more
(kidding). Our next trick: even more color for October (maybe).

Scott.