Help with '95 Symposium

When I went to update my symposium data base, I couldn't find my '95 Bulletin.

I could fill in most of the '95 symposium from the '96 bulletin, but I don't know
the '95 positions of the six iris which fell off in '96.

Could someone look up where Son of Star, Rancho Rose, Pledge Allegiance, Chico Maid,
Dusky Dancer, and Tide's In were in '95? The empty positions are 73, 90, 94, 96, 99,
and 100 (or a tie with one level higher).

Thanks,

Gerry in L.A., in my second day without iris bloom (withdrawl!)