I have read all your deer postings with interest - and saved some for our
newsletter... but I'm here to tell you there are OTHER critters afoot!

For years I have had a long row of white asiatic lilies along my drive.  Over
time each bulb has divided so that where there used to be a single lily,
there is now a clump... or I should say WAS a clump!

For the first time ever, I have some nefarious creature who is very cleverly
chewing off my lilies at ground level, then feasting on the buds!  I almost
admire the ingenuity - but not so much I'm not DAMN p---ed!  Whatever it is
had missed the last 4 so I staked them... and discovered yesterday that lily
- stake and all - was history!

Anyone have any clues?  Any solutions?  I am most assuredly NOT a happy

Kathy Guest - lily-less