WNY Japanese Iris Show

Just got a phonecall from Tony Willott - he and Dorothy will be here for the
show and judges training this Saturday!  This is GREAT!

Clarence... at this point, I am planning on one judges panel

and a Willott to be determined later!

aaaaaaaannnnnnd - dare I say the JI's should be at PEAK!!!!

Kathy Guest - happy-er