ADMIN: overpopulation thread (was Re: Deer problems)

  • To: iris-l@rt66.com
  • Subject: ADMIN: overpopulation thread (was Re: Deer problems)
  • From: tlittle@Lanl.GOV (Tom Tadfor Little)
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jul 1996 10:21:31 -0600

A recent posting on the "deer problems" thread was entirely devoted
to the issue of human population control, where people should live,
what taxes they should pay, and so on. Ordinarily, I do not worry
about off-topic postings, but I think this one has the potential to
rouse political argument, which is something we do not need here.

Please let's restrict further postings on this thread to
how to successfully grow irises where deer are a problem.

Cheers, Tom.