Re: Sib Article

At 05:03 AM 7/2/96 -0600, you wrote:
>I've been searching high and low (that's Vix, Borders and Barnes&Noble)
>for the Royal Horticulture Mag -- please post details -- where did you get
>it?  Do you subscribe? What's the price/address, etc.
The Royal Horticultural Society is now on the www with a nice homepage.  You
can subscribe via their homepage.  I believe the cost is about $45.00???
Give them a few days to correct some interface problems with their page that
I found last night.  I tried to get there today and could not get through.
Of course, heavy traffic could have been the cause.  My mom is leaving for
England next week to see the Hampton Court Garden Show.  She got tickets for
being a member of the RHS and they have a great seed exchange too.

>Do you read other British Gardening Mags?

Yes, I read "BBC Gardeners' World" and "Practical Gardening".  I special
order them throught an international newsstand in the area for about the
same price you pay.  I agree they are supperior to many of the U.S.
gardening magazines.

Craig Hughes, Where it has been in the 80's and 90's for the last two weeks
and most of my lilies are gone. :(  Just waiting for the reblooming Iris to
St. Louis, MO.
Zone 5