Good Publication

Dennis writes:
>... If anyone is interested in receiving NEWSCAST - Region 4 publication, it is
$3.00 per year for 2
>issues. e-mail me for details.

     Dennis asked if this ad was appropriate.  I think that it is and I highly
recommend the NEWSCAST.  It is probably one of the best regional newsletters in
AIS.  Dennis does an excellent job in carrying out the outstanding work done by
previous editors such as Dr Phil Olgivie, Mike & Anne Lowe, and Clarence Mahan.

     I'd be interested in subscribing to other region newsletters also.  If you
have costs, contact persons, etc., please e-mail me with the info, or put it on
the list.  This might be something that should go on one of the web pages.

Bill Smoot - who built character all weekend by weeding and beginning the
process of putting in a sprinkler system - but who is now at sea for two days.