Re: popularity parade (was getting the blues)

Another hint to evaluating iris on the popularity parade - the list includes
number of votes received and the ranking for the current and previous year.
 I look for varieties that have made big 'jumps' in the ranks since last
year.  A big jump in ranking is one I will try, and a big drop is one that
people have turned away from for some reason.  Anybody know why Navajo Jewel
dropped from 20th to 100th in one year?  Biggest plummet I have seen.  Hello
Darkness shot up to 19th from not being on the list last year, but it's so
new, that may not mean much except we have seen this amazing flower and had
to try it (yes, me too - it's alive and mulched with alfalfa).