Louisianas- Favorites, Rebloomers, and shady ones

I'm here Carolyn, back from a week in the iris beds (among other places).

Don't forget COLORIFIC (Mertzweiller 78)! - the closest to an amoena in
the LAs, nice bright violet falls and white standards with a violet
midrib and veins.  I'll also second DIXIE DEB (I'm partial to the open,
species like, form) and SEA WISP (beautiful blue!)

I. fulva has often rebloomed for me, but it seems to come at the expense
of the next season's bloom.

Shade tolerant LAs:

DIXIE DEB is supposed to do well. I have a clump of CAROLYN LAPOINT (rose
bicolor with green style arms) doing pretty in the shade.  It's not a
vigorous as in the sun, but it blooms well.  Iris nelsonii is also
supposed to take fairly dense shade.