Re: Symposium on AIS Web page (was popularity parade)

  • To: iris-l@rt66.com
  • Subject: Re: Symposium on AIS Web page (was popularity parade)
  • From: Craig Hughes <chughes@inlink.com>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 1996 10:01:55 -0500 (CDT)

At 08:40 AM 7/2/96 -0600, you wrote:
>From: Scott Aitken  <zebra@chcs.com>

>Not at this time. But I can do pretty much whatever I want -- within some
>space constraints. If there is enough demand for it, I can post previous
>If anyone else has requests for new or different items on the AIS web page,
>please let me know.

Maybe Scott and Gerry should get together on this.  The AIS Homepage seems
the natural place for say the last five years of the Popularity Poll to be
posted.  Kinda to let all those folks visiting who are not members of an
Iris Society know what we feel are good iris.  If Scott has limited space
then he could post 95 and 96 and Tom could post the rest.  Just a thought.

Craig Hughes, Where it has been in the 80's and 90's for the last two weeks
and most of my lilies are gone. :(  Just waiting for the reblooming Iris to
St. Louis, MO.
Zone 5