Re: Symposium on AIS Web page (was popularity parade)

  • To: iris-l@rt66.com
  • Subject: Re: Symposium on AIS Web page (was popularity parade)
  • From: tlittle@Lanl.GOV (Tom Tadfor Little)
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 1996 09:35:07 -0600

Craig writes

:Maybe Scott and Gerry should get together on this.  The AIS Homepage seems
:the natural place for say the last five years of the Popularity Poll to be
:posted.  Kinda to let all those folks visiting who are not members of an
:Iris Society know what we feel are good iris.  If Scott has limited space
:then he could post 95 and 96 and Tom could post the rest.  Just a thought.

Right on! I think the AIS page is the best place for the symposium data;
I will gladly accept any "spillover" if needed.