Re: Sib Article

On Tue, 2 Jul 1996, Craig Hughes wrote:

> Just finished reading a nice Siberian article by Jennifer Hewitt in the June
> edition of the "The Gardner" (Journal of the Royal Horticultural Society).
>
> I realize that many of these may be interesting to some of you (especially
> the ones who went to the MASS Medley), but I was impressed.  I just started

	Thanks Craig,

	Jennifer Hewitt was at the MASS Medley and had some seedlings in the
	guest gardens.

	A very sweet lady and she was very kind to me as she suffered thru
	my momentary lapse of `consciousness' when I saw her name tag and
	asked, "How is Sam, your Cairn terrier?". I am on another mailing
	list (Cairn terriers) and A Jennifer Hewitt from England is on the
	same list, etc.

	The Irisarian Jennifer Hewitt doesn't have a Cairn terrier - BUT
	she has received telephone calls for the other Ms. Hewitt since
	they both reside in the same part of the country -

	Have to keep those mailing lists straight in this head,

	Ellen  (more than you wanted to know, sorry)

	e_galla@moose.ncia.net