Popularity Polls

In thinking about the popularity polls and posting them, I hope people
will remember that the one that is receiving attention is properly called
the Tall Bearded Iris Symposium.  I hope that it does not get thought of as
a complete list of what we feel are good irises.  There are other symposia
for other types of irises--I show the current Siberian one on my web page,
our own Kathy Guest is doing one on JIs, the Median Iris Society publishes
a bunch of them, and other sections have them too.  I'm all for sharing
what information we have on TBs, but I hope we can also put the rest of
the iris world out there too on equal (or at least proportional) footing.
It'd be nice if the Bulletin could publish the others too.
                                 --Jim

--
Jim Wilson, Miami Valley Iris Society, SW Ohio, USA, Zone 6a, AIS garden judge
growing TBs, medians, SIBs, JIs, & a few SPU & species.   wilsonjh@muohio.edu