Re: Deer problems

From: Scott Aitken  <zebra@chcs.com>

I am very surprised by this. Are you sure it is the deer that are the
guilty parties? If you have never caught the bandit in the act, perhaps it
is a nocturnal animal of some sort, and not the deer as you suspect.

My father has had 6 - 10 deer that have hung around the garden for 20 years
(probably not the same 10 deer). They eat a few things, but have never
touched the iris fields. I know that if they even looked longingly at the
seedling patch, there would be venison in the freezer in short order.