Re: Popularity Polls

From: Scott Aitken  <zebra@chcs.com>

>On Tue, 2 Jul 1996 WILSONJH@miavx1.acs.muohio.edu wrote:
>>            (snip)     but I hope we can also put the rest of
>> the iris world out there too on equal (or at least proportional) footing.
Ellen Gallagher replies:

>        Good - I second this!
>> It'd be nice if the Bulletin could publish the others too.
>        Scott, what do you think? Why not...

Um. [ducking] I will pass the idea up to the editor (my father, for those
of you just catching up). I just try to make it look good. I'm a graphic
designer, and  am not involved in editorial decisions.

Also, since there seems to be ample interest in the Tall Bearded Symposium
info, I will post the last 5 years worth as soon as I can gather all the