Re: Deer problems

Lowell writes

:This year I have been applying a solution of four eggs and four tablespoons
:of Tabasco in two gallons of water on the roses.  So far the deer have stayed
:away.  Your deer may be so hungry that they wouldn't care.

That stuff would probably keep *me* away from your roses, too--especially
after a couple good hot afternoons had worked on the eggs.