Re: Deer problems

Hi Lowell,  My name is Lora from Calif.  You have Deer problems?  We
have a home in Deer country where I plant tall Beards, Day lilies and
they have not eaten any of my plants.  In the spring I have around 1,
000 tulips that the Dear and jack rabbits love.  I spray Dear away on
all the leaves and flowers when they start to bloom and they don't
bother any of my plants.   It really works.  You can buy it in some
garden shops or from Jackson and Perkins.    Try it.
good luck. Lora