Re: Deer problems

What is being done to control over population among humans? and over developmentof over priced houses and malls and strip plazas and roadways??  What is being
done to put people back into the population centers of cities??  If people
are the ones to solve the problem of the deer, people should start thinking
about what to do about people and leave the trees and woodlands and wetlands
so that generations from now we still have some ecology to support the humans
who are left -- We don't need to control the deer, we DO need to control
humans -- we need people to live in cities, pay taxes to pay for roads
and governmental buildings and SCHOOLS for children -- cities are being
abandoned to another kind of animal that MUST be dealt with!! The solution
to the deer problem, dear folks, lies within yourselves...
Carolyn Schaffner -- holding down the fort in the city of Buffalo,NY