Deer and over population

We happen to be part of the human population that helps feed the over
population of people...our valley raises onions, strawberries and the
alfalfa and grain for your dairy herds and beef cattle, and the horses you
maintain for enjoyment. We have learned to live with our deer and plan for
them...and Debra is right, really the only way for you to control what eats
most of your garden is a HIGH fence. Our deer are fat...because they have
grazing rights to all of the alfalfa and strawberry fields. Our problem is
we are on their old trail and deer don't vary their habits very much. Cyn
Cynthia Bishop  (916) 398-4203
Golden Hills Nursery, P.O. Box 247,
Macdoel, Ca., 96058 Zone 7
Begonias, Ferns and perennials
"The love of gardening is a seed that once sowed never dies"
Gertrude Jekyll