Re: popularity parade (was getting the blues)

Tom Tadfor Little wrote:
> Gerry wrote
> :
> :I'm a year or two behind, but I have 25 years or so in a dBase data base.
> Gerry, if you can have dBase output the data as an ASCII text file and
> send it to me by email, I will post it on the web! (Maybe not all 25
> years, but who knows?)
> Cheers, Tom.
> Tom Tadfor Little         tlittle@lanl.gov  -or-  telp@Rt66.com
> technical writer/editor   Los Alamos National Laboratory
> Telperion Productions     http://www.rt66.com/~telp/

How can I deny a request from one who is associated
with the eldest of trees?

It may take a little while for me to get around to updating it,
but should be able to get it to you within a couple weeks (that
is, if Galileo starts settling down). Would be fun to find an
effective way of presenting the data in html. For a while I was
working on showing the rankings graphically, but got distracted
before it was ready to submit to the Bulletin.