Re: popularity parade (was getting the blues)

At 10:34 PM 7/2/96 -0600, you wrote:

 Would be fun to find an
>effective way of presenting the data in html. For a while I was
>working on showing the rankings graphically, but got distracted
>before it was ready to submit to the Bulletin.
>
>Gerry

Have you looked at "Corel Web(?) Data"?  Just saw it on the shelves and read
the back cover.  It is suppose to allow you to put data from other programs
into html.  Check out Corels web page at www.Corel.com.  I was there the
other day and believe I saw product info on it.

Craig Hughes, Where it has been in the 80's and 90's for the last two weeks
and most of my lilies are gone. :(  Just waiting for the reblooming Iris to
start.
chughes@inlink.com
St. Louis, MO.
Zone 5