Re: popularity parade (was getting the blues)

>I'm not sure if this is legal, but here goes.... If anyone is interested
>in receiving NEWSCAST - Region 4 publication, it is $3.00 per year for 2
>issues. e-mail me for details.

Hi Dennis... I'm already a member of Region 4!  We love the folks down
there... Rich and Caryll Randall, Richard Huge and Bruce, Clarence - etc.,
etc.  Love your Newscast too!  In fact, we came to your spring regional a few
years back... and we'll come again when you have it in VA Beach or