Re: popularity parade (was getting the blues)

  • To: iris-l@rt66.com
  • Subject: Re: popularity parade (was getting the blues)
  • From: tlittle@Lanl.GOV (Tom Tadfor Little)
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 1996 11:39:04 -0600

:I will admit that I am woefully behind on reading my email;
:was a nationwide summary of the popularity poll either posted,
:or given a URL?

The American Iris Society conducts a popularity poll (officially
called "Symposium") each year, and publishes the results in the
Bulletin. I don't believe the results have been posted anywhere
on the web, although I did post the top ten vote-getters to Iris-L
shortly after the list started, in February, I believe. You might
want to check the archives.

Regards, Tom.