Hello again.

From: Scott Aitken  <zebra@chcs.com>

Hi all,

Through some electronic voodoo, I got dropped from the list for a week. I
didn't notice it at first -- just thought the volume had dropped off. After
several days without a message from IRIS-L, I became suspicious.

Anyway, I'm back. If any messages during the last week contained questions
or information directly pertinent to me, please resend it to me. I'm sure
Tom would prefer you send directly to my email rather than reposting to the
whole list.