growing iris seed

           HI   What a great list with great people.

I want to say thanks to Silverb & Craig H for making me feel so welcome.
I am enjoying the vivid descriptions of your iris' as I am in the middle of
winter here in New Zealand without an iris flower to be seen.
Okay could someone help me with some advice on how to grow Lousiana Iris
from seed.  I know that they will be different from their parents. To grow
something from seed & wait for the flowering is all part of the allure.
I wish all a nice day
Cheers Sonya
mcsmudh@wave.co.nz