Re: popularity parade (was getting the blues)

SCHAFFCM@snybufaa.cs.snybuf.edu wrote:

> I somehow missed the original posting from Dennis about the Region 4
> publication. Can you repost with your address??  Many thanks.
> Carolyn Schaffner

REPOSTING - Newscast, Region 4's publication is available to anyone for
a cost of $3.00 per year.  Send your checks made out to "Region
4, American Iris Society" to :  Mr. J. Owings Rebert  152 Leister's
Church Rd. Westminister, MD 21157  I publish twice a year (for now). We
are in the process of deciding on a special issue devoted to "Region 4
Iris Culture" for both bearded and beardless varieties.
When you send Owings the check, e-mail me and let me know. I will send
you the Spring issue.  The next issue is in Pagemaker now and will be
going to press the end of July.
Thank you all for your response to my message.  Cyberspace is
wonderful!!!
:-)
Dennis Stoneburner  drstone@roanoke.infi.net