Back again too

I also got dropped from the Iris List for a few days lasy week due to
some technical gremlin .
I didn't notice it at first -- just thought the volume had dropped off.
After several days without a message from IRIS-L, I became suspicious.

Anyway, I'm back. If any messages during the last week contained
questions or information directly pertinent to me, please resend it to

Christopher Hollinshead
Mississauga, Ontario  Canada  zone6b
Director, Canadian Iris Society
e-mail: cris@netcom.ca