Re: TW: Biography

Ted...a belated welcome to this list, old friend....I might add that I am in
total agreement with the comments you have made, including your assesments of
specific cultivars.  Anyone who has seen irises in bloom in your garden knows
they are in the presence of one who "knows how to do it." (I also agree with
everything you have said re VICTORIA FALLS....I love the flower, and the bud
placement, and the vigor, but any iris that is so prone to fall in so many
gardens in so many areas of the US is not to be recommended...although I
still grow it and consider it an excellent parent.)  Again, welcome! Clarence
Mahan in VA