I. pseudacorus Seed Help

First I would like to introduce myself and say hi to everyone.
My name is James Lee, I live in S.E. Michigan and I have a small pond
with a pot of Yellow Flags in it.

And now my question...

A while ago John Coble and Bob Bauer posted a wonderful description on
how to germinate Japanese and Siberian seeds.  But I have some questions
more directed to the Yellow Flag.  First, do the seeds still need to be
soaked for a period to remove the growth inhibitor (if they even have it)?
Also, do the seeds need to be refridgerated?

The answers to these questions, plus any advise you have on growing I.
pseudacorus from seed would be greatly appreciated.

                             Visit the....
                             A Q U A T I C
     Visit The Exclusive        /---\
   Aquarium Fish Magazine      |     |___    Featuring:
           Index!              |      ___|   * The Dive Domain
 |        James Lee        |   |    \        * The Pond's Edge
 | (Scubajl@umd.umich.edu) |   |    /        * Aquarium Fish Magazine Index
                                \  \___/|
                                R E A L M
                  Or Try The Aquatic Realm Express At: