Re: I. pseudacorus Seed Help

James Lee wrote:
> First I would like to introduce myself and say hi to everyone.
> My name is James Lee, I live in S.E. Michigan and I have a small pond
> with a pot of Yellow Flags in it........

Dennis replys:  Welcome James to the "back fence".  You have come to the
right place with your questions, but I'm not the right person with the
answers.  There will be several people responding very soon who deal
more with beardless & species hybridizing.
Tell us more about yourself?

Dennis Stoneburner  drstone@roanoke.infi.net