HYB: bee, balloon, and air pods

From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>

I think James Brooks or somebody else asked what balloon pods were quite
some time ago after Walter Moores asked if I was sure all the many "bee"
pods I was seeing might not be balloon pods.

Balloon or air pods are pods that don't have seeds in them.

And yes, Wise Walter, most of these bee pods are turning out to be
empty.  Which is nice in a way - makes me more confident that the
RASPBERRY JAM x ?germanica cross that I didn't tag is probably what it

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA

What do fashion and football have in common?
They both have communities at ONElist.  Find yours today!