Re: OT:KASPEREK

From: "Glenna R. Chapman" <irislady@worldnet.att.net>

Subject: [iris-talk] OT:KASPEREK

>From: Steven Pihl <akasha@midusa.net>
>
>I was wondering if anyone could help me with some info on the hybridizer
>Kasperek.  I can not find any info.  <snip>
>Michelle Pihl
>
>Hi Michelle
Brad Kasperek has hybridized some great irises and specializes in "broken
color".  You might want to request his catalog.  There's some fun reading to
go with the iris pics.  His place  is called Zebra Gardens  -- address: 9130
North 5200 West, Elwood, Utah 84337-8640.  Oh, and he's a very funny guy!
Glenna in Colorado - Zone 5

Looking for a new hobby?  Want to make a new friend?
http://www.onelist.com
Come join one of 180,000 e-mail communities at ONElist!