Re: SPEC: more observations: variegata, aphylla, and reichenbachii & near species

  • To: iris-talk@onelist.com
  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] SPEC: more observations: variegata, aphylla, and reichenbachii & near species
  • From: "wmoores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 07:23:11 -0500

From: "wmoores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>

From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>

Linda says:

henbachii & near species

	I gather the mother of this is henbit; hence, the vigor.

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS 7/8 (95o, humidity 73%...just ghastly....I got
wringing wet yesterday afternoon going from the door to the car,
which was in the garage.  I don't think I would want to be an iris
and live in this misery 24 hrs. a day.)

ONElist:  the best source for group communications.
http://www.onelist.com
Join a new list today!