SPEC: native iris seeds

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>

Anyone know if the wild irises have mature seeds yet?  I might go hiking in
southeast Ohio in the next couple days, and wonder if I should take along
stuff to collect seeds.  I'm assuming the most likely things to find are:
I. cristata & I. verna.  Any others?

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com

Attention ONElist list owners.
http://www.onelist.com
We've just added a "NO ATTACHMENTS" option.  See homepage for details.