Re: SPEC: native iris seeds

From: "Michael D. Greenfield" <redear@infinet.com>

Last week I. Crestata were starting to spilt but still green, Too dry?
Pods I opened the seeds were tan to brown . I will be collecting in South
east Ohio this weekend too. Now or never will not be there for two weekends
and pods will be gone by then.  I am going to send seeds to SIGNA. I know
location of a patch around 100 square yards in size.

Michael D. Greenfield
SW Ohio Zone 5a