Re: CULT: SHIRLEY M

From: Irisborer@aol.com

In a message dated 7/2/1999 8:34:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
vincelewonski@yahoo.com writes:

<< Growth seems to be a little scant, compared to
 most cultivars. I think it needs some TLC, but it can do
 very well if it's happy. >  >>

Funny..... because here in the tundra, I was just thinking today that Shirley
M has made my 'short list' of irises I will grow forevermore.  It is a froth
of pure, palest pink with a powder blue beard... impeccable form and a
stunning clump.

Also on that list are:

BUMBLEBEE DEELITE (MTB - gold standards, maroon falls)
PINK BUBBLES (BB) another frothy pink.... with falls standing out smartly
FUJI SKIES (TB) domed standards, white.... icy blue falls with a little white
around the beard

Kathy Guest... who urges you to give Shoiley another shot - and then you'll
thank me
in East Aurora, NY

How many communities do you think join ONElist each week?
http://www.onelist.com
More than 5,000!  Create yours now!