SHOW: vases

From: "J.F. Hensler" <hensler@povn.com>

A while back there was a discussion on ideas for inexpensive vases...

I've been using a cheapie purchased at the Dollar store for $1.00 (natch).

This is made of heavy recycled glass (the color is clear with a green cast)
and is triangular in shape with a round opening. This one is 10" tall and
each side is 3 3/4" wide. The opening is a bit large (makes it easy to
clean) but I've been keeping some very heavy stems standing upright with
just a couple of well placed pieces of transparent tape.

I remember someone mentioning the need to use as little storage space as
possible and with the shape of these it would be easy to pack them tightly.

Christy Hensler
Newport, WA z4b

Campaign 2000 is here!
Discuss your thoughts; get informed at ONElist.  See our homepage.