  • To: iris-talk@onelist.com
  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] CULT: SHIRLEY M
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Jul 1999 08:40:53 -0700

From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>

Definitely will try starts of this one around some and see if she will
settle in one of my microhabitats.  She may be one that has deep roots &
takes a while to settle in, or it may just be another one that doesn't
like my yo yo weather extremes.  I find the latter hard to believe tho -
the first year I saw it in this area was after one of those regional
late spring freezes that creamed everything else.  I wonder if maybe the
winter was too mild for her?

Donald, Walter, Perry, anybody in zones 8 or 9 where it's alternating
soggy and dry and miserably humid grow this one?

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA

ONElist:  the best source for group communications.
Join a new list today!