TB: Red, White and Blue Irises

From: "Jeff and Carolyn Walters" <jcwalters@bridgernet.com>

> From: vince lewonski
> REVOLUTION - same color pattern. Good grower, but low bud
> count. Main problem is that it's from FRANCE!!! Quelle
> Horreur!!!!

 Vince,

Mais, mon ami, leurs coleurs sont aussi rouge, blanc, et bleu, n'est-ce
pas?

And they seem to favor the tricolor combination, witness BAL MASQUE, RUBAN
BLEU, and SIXTINE C. I saw another one along the same lines at Schreiners
this spring named VIVE LA FRANCE, and Keppel's PRINCE GEORGE is close to
the same theme.

jcwalters@bridgernet.com

With more than 20 million e-mails exchanged daily...
http://www.onelist.com
...ONElist is home to the liveliest discussions on the Internet!