HIST: AFTERGLOW

From: HIPSource@aol.com

hirundo@tricon.net writes:

<< Does anyone happen to have Afterglow in anybody's catalog? >>

To my knowledge, and I sought it for one project for two years, AFTERGLOW
(Sturtevant,1917) is not available commercially and I have checked with the
HIPS DataBank within the last month on this and the response indicates it
will be impossible to obtain in the near future on a HIPS member-to-member
basis.

What I am saying is that we have nearly lost it and  I suggest anyone just
looking for lemon smells look elsewhere other than this rare iris.

Anner Whitehead
Commercial Source Chairman
Historic Iris Preservation Society
HIPSource@aol.com

What do fashion and football have in common?
http://www.onelist.com
They both have communities at ONElist.  Find yours today!