Re: Digest Number 575

From: IrisDnD@aol.com

  You asked: what the modified leaf at the stem to stalk junction is called?
I've always heard it refered to as the BRACT.
   You asked what the style arms attach to at the bottom of the flower? I've
always called it the OVARY(pollinated or not) which becomes the POD for the
  I hope this has helped.~Diane

What do fashion and football have in common?
They both have communities at ONElist.  Find yours today!