Re: OT:KASPEREK- Good Gnus

-----Original Message-----
From: James Brooks <hirundo@tricon.net>
To: iris-talk@onelist.com <iris-talk@onelist.com>
Date: Friday, July 02, 1999 6:43 AM
Subject: Re: [iris-talk] OT:KASPEREK

At 11:06 PM 7/1/99 -0600, you wrote:

<snip>
Utah? I thought all the Gnu Wave people were from California.
James--Hey - We folks here in the West know how to grow those irises too!
  And, I still have tall bearded irises blooming on the 4th of July.  That's a first in my neck of the woods!
Cheers - Glenna in Colorado  Zone 5

James Brooks
Jonesborough, TN
hirundo@tricon.net