OT: Celebration days

From: Jan Clark <janclarx@hotmail.com>

Hi All,
You have obviously been celebrating like crazy over there, cos the list is
so quiet. Anyone in Toronto (on Canada Day) and Detroit (on the 4th) notice
two strangers talking with Aussie accents, and waving their flags
counter-clockwise? Well that was my 20yo daughter and her dad. Not content
for one lot of (wet, cancelled fireworks) celebrations, they snuck across
the border for another round.
Now I'm sure someone must have noticed them! :-)
I have it on good authority that 'Canadians are great people. I could
happily live here' but I'm still waiting for a report on the population
south of the border. I'm sure I'll hear soon, that is if Christine doesn't
get her wish, and meet a bear on her camping trip. :-(
Happy Celebration days to you all,
Cheers, Jan Clark, taking a quick respite from the weeding here in Aus.

Looking to expand your world?
http://www.onelist.com
ONElist has 180,000 e-mail communities from which to choose!