Irid photos on the NANI web site

From: "Rodney Barton" <rbarton@hsc.unt.edu>

All,

I have been doing a little reorganization of the No. Am. Native Iris web site.  The irid photos (Noemarica, Trimezia, etc.) are now all on one page and are thumbnails wich link to the full sized photos.  Go directly to

 http://molly.hsc.unt.edu/~rbarton/Iris/Other/Other_NAIrids.html

or follow the "Other native irid" link on the home page.

I could still use some good species photos if you get any this year.  Photos of lacustris and hookerii would be especially appreciated.

You will notice that I have deleted all the non-native iris photos.  (There are just so many better photos available now.)

As always, let me know if you have trouble.  Sorry for the cross posting.

Rodney

Rodney Barton
Hickory Creek (North Central) Texas, USA

North American Native Iris web site:
http://molly.hsc.unt.edu/~rbarton/Iris/NANI.html

http://www.onelist.com