Re: OT: Weeding&Weather

From: Iarejan@aol.com

In a message dated 7/4/99 10:01:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
janclarx@hotmail.com writes:

<< Happy Celebration days to you all,
 Cheers, Jan Clark, taking a quick respite from the weeding here in Aus.
    I did some weeding myself today...until the heat/mosquitoes drove me
indoors again.   Being away 2 weeks really gives you an idea on what MUST be
done right away...can't miss those huge gangly weeds boldling growing where
they're not wanted.   The rain and thunderstorms this morning really made it
easy.   Too bad the bugs won...if I could bite them back, I would.   Heat
index inland(we're by beach so it's cooler here) was supposed to be 110 today.

Janet Natale
zone 8 of S.C.