Re: Unofficial membership list

From: bjgoodie@xmission.com

Hi All,

I tried this, but all I seamed to be able to enter was City, state, and country.  I could not find a way to enter street address.  Am I missing somthing?

Byron Gudmundson
bjgoodie@xmission.com

From: Jan Clark <janclarx@hotmail.com>

>>I recently tried to get a list of those on iris-talk (trying to >>trace
>>down names of people that I had promised to send certain >>irises to so I
>>could email them privately)  I was told by John Jones >>that there was
>>none available from Mallorn but he did supply  a list >>from Tom Tadford
>>Little's old iris-l that preceeded the current >>list.     Ann Henson

If you go to the onelist site, and enter your e-mail address and password
(who remembers their password they entered when they subscribed to these
lists?) you can access the user centre for each of your one-list lists.
There you will find a list of almost everyones names (some do not include
names). There are around 330 members of iris-talk at present.
**You can them make adjustments to your own personal details. If everyone
did this, and included their mailing addresses, then we would have an
effective list of names and addresses for iris-talk! Very few people have
done so...Have you?

Jan Clark

Attention ONElist list owners!
http://www.onelist.com/info/news.html
Check out the new "DEFAULT MODERATED STATUS" option.